Before I start this blog and before you watch this video, I do not claim the world is ending, I am only suggesting things here. And please “I KNOW THESE THINGS HAPPEN” But not all in 10 weeks they don’t, so let’s not insult anyone’s intelligence or lack off, but saying “These things happen” The video I am presenting to you I urge you to watch, and PLEASE debate. I believe in God, but I am not a follower of any faith. I am not asking people to be scared, I look to God and Science, so this blog can be taken in many ways I read scripture, and the seven seals, and here they are for those not aware •
The First Seal – Religious Deception and Persecution “I watched as The Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.” (Revelation 6:1-2) •
The Second Seal – War “When The Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.” (Revelation 6:3-4) •
The Third Seal – Famine “When The Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a day’s wages, and three quarts of barley for a day’s wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!” (Revelation 6:5-6) •
The Fourth Seal – Pestilence “When The Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.” (Revelation 6:7-8) Then, terrible persecution of the Saints •
The Fifth Seal – Tribulation and Martyrdom “When He opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of The Word of God and the testimony they had maintained. They called out in a loud voice, “How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?” Then each of them was given a white robe, and they were told to wait a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and brothers who were to be killed as they had been was completed.” (Revelation 6:9-11) Next, great Signs in the Heavens •
The Sixth Seal – Signs In the Heavens “I watched as He opened the sixth seal. There was a great Earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from The Face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of The Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can stand?” (Revelation 6:12-17) And then the Seventh Seal, with its seven trumpets, and seven bowls. The last three trumpets are known as the “three woes.” •
The Seventh Seal “When He opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven for about half an hour. And I saw the seven angels who stand before God and to them were given seven trumpets.” (Revelation 8:1-2)
Just looking at the 7 seals, tell me a seal that is not happening now, can anyone do that? The locust that appeared in the the Middle East the other day, Millions of them, from nowhere, here is the video, this was Egypt a few days ago Link: http://news.sky.com/story/1059891/israel-locust-alert-great-damage-in-egypt Look, many will dismiss this and say “These things happen” And they do, again, not all in 10 weeks, I look at this through Religion also through Science. How many records of bad things have to happen in 10 weeks? Nobody wants to read or hear this, not even me. But there comes a time where we all must look at it and “Just ask the Question” What is going on? This video is 2013 and onwards ONLY!! Just this year. As far as I can tell, this is a sign, a religious sign and also a scientific sign, this is not right. All the religious people in Scotland are talking to me about the St Malachy prophecies, this is it here
St Malachy prophecies With the announcement of Pope Benedict’s resignation, many people have been talking about the “prophecy of the popes” attributed to St. Malachy. Who was he, what is the prophecy, and what should we think of it? Here are 9 things you need to know . . .
1. What is “the prophecy of the popes”? It is an alleged private revelation given to the medieval figure St. Malachy. The prophecy consists of a list of 112 short phrases–enigmatic mottoes in Latin that are supposed to represent the popes from St. Malachy’s time onward. Click here for more on the “prophecy of the popes.”
2. Who was St. Malachy? St. Malachy was the archbishop of Armagh, Ireland in the 1100s. Reportedly, he made a visit to Rome in which he had a vision of the future popes and wrote them down. Click here for more on St. Malachy.
3. Why are people talking about the prophecy now? The next-to-last motto in the prophecy of the popes has been associated with Pope Benedict XVI. Since he is now at the end of his papacy, that would bring us to the last name in the prophecy of the popes, which many have taken to indicate the final pope at the end of the world. This passage reads as follows: Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The end.
4. Is this an approved private revelation? No, it is not. Although it has been influential in some Catholic circles for several hundred years, it is not approved by the Magisterium.
5. What evidence is there concerning its authenticity? A significant mark against its authenticity is the fact that it was not published until 1595, though St. Malachy died in 1148. There is no record of the prophecy existing in the intervening 447 years. Allegedly, this was because the prophecy lay, forgotten, in a Roman archive, and it was not rediscovered until 1590. This explanation is possible in principle, but the fact that we cannot establish its existence for hundreds of years until after its supposed author’s death is also consistent with the claim that it was a forgery composed around 1590 and then “salted” into the archive. (“Salting” is the term used for planting false records in archives.) It also may never have been in the archive but merely claimed to be. While the fact that we have no mention of this document in the hundreds of years between the times of its reported composition and re-discovery does not prove that it is false, it does cast significant doubt on its authenticity.
6. How else can the reliability of the prophecy be evaluated? If it is not possible to establish an external, historical record for the prophecy then the next logical approach is to examine its contents to see which theory of its origins they are more consistent with: Do the contents seem to suggest that it was written in the 1100s or do they suggest that it was written around 1590? Many observers have thought the latter. One reason is that the “mottoes” for the period prior to 1590 are very easy to connect with the popes they allegedly represent. By contrast, the mottoes assigned to the popes coming after 1590 are much harder to connect with the popes they allegedly represent, and often this can be done only in a contrived way. The mottoes generally contain references to one of several things, including the pope’s name (his papal name, his birth name, or his family name), his place of origin, or a heraldic crest connected with him (his papal arms, his family crest, or the crest of his order or place of origin). They often involve plays on words regarding these things, though that is more obvious in Latin than in English.
7. What are some examples of mottoes that are easy to connect with popes prior to 1590? Some examples include: • Ex castro Tiberis (“From a castle on the Tiber”). This is connected with Celestine II (1143-1144), who was born in Citta di Castello (City of the Castle), which is on the banks of the Tiber river. • Frigidus abbas (“Cold Abbot”). This is connected with Benedict XII (1334-1342), who had been the abbot of a monastery at Fontfroide (“Cold Spring”). • De parvo homine (“From a small man”). This is connected to Pius III (1503), whose family name was Piccolomini, which is derived from piccolo (small) and uomo (man).
8. What are some examples of mottoes that are hard to connect with popes after 1590? Some examples include: • Pia civitas in bello (“Pious city in war”). This is connected with Innocent IV (1591), but there is no good way to link him with this motto. Some have pointed to the fact that he was patriarch of Jerusalem before his election to the papacy, and Jerusalem could be thought of as a “pious city,” but so could Rome and many others. Almost any Christian city would count, and Jerusalem was not a Christian city at this time. Furthermore, Jerusalem was not at war when he was patriarch. • Aquila rapax (“Rapacious eagle”). This is connected with Pius VII (1800-1823), but there is no good way to link him with this motto. Some have proposed that his reign overlapped with that of Napoleon and that Napoleon could be described as a rapacious eagle (that is, a hungry commander of armies), but this is very tenuous and makes the motto not a description of the pope but of someone else who was on the world stage during his reign. • Religio depopulata (“Religion destroyed”). This is connected with Benedict XV (1914-1922), but there is no good way to link him in particular with this motto. There is no obvious connection to his name, family, place of origin, or coat of arms. He did not destroy religion or religious life. Neither were either destroyed during his reign. He did reign during World War I, but that did not destroy either. He also reigned when Communism came to power in Russia. That didn’t destroy religion in his day or in Italy. And again, we’d be connecting the motto with something other than the pope. If that were allowed then it would be possible to connect every motto with something that happened somewhere in the world during a pope’s day, and the prophecies would have no particular value as they would all be applicable to any pope.
9. Should Catholics worry about the prophecy of the popes? No. It is not an approved apparition, and the evidence is consistent with it being a forgery composed around 1590. Click here for more information about the prophecy of the popes. More fundamentally, Jesus indicated that we would not know the time of the end. In keeping with Our Lord’s warning, predictions of the end of the world based on the Bible have a dismal track record, and trying to predict the time of the end based on an unapproved private revelation that shows signs of being forged is even more foolish. We should trust God, live according to his word, and leave the future in his hands. As Jesus said: “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day’s own trouble be sufficient for the day” (Matt. 6:34).
So do we just ignore what many are speculating on? Nobody knows when the second coming is, so nobody can say “This is not the Rapture” Nobody. As there is no date. Scientists I have spoken to are a bit worries about many things. Ocean’s changing in temperature, odd animal migration patterns, all these odd things in this video below, and this is just in a 10 week period. This does not take into account the last 2 years where we had the huge earthquake in Japan, Volcanoes erupting, changes in weather and a LOT more animal deaths. STILL!! Some will say “Ahh but these things happen” I say “Not in this short a time they don’t” 1 or 2 events, yeah, but not dozens. We need to watch this short video, only regarding 2013, but please keep in mind all the stuff that happened in 2010/2011 and 2012, earthquakes, volcanoes, birds dropping dead from the sky, marine life just turning up dead all over the world. Isn’t this what the Bible foretold? If so, why do so many religious people laugh this off and say “These things happen” Nobody knows when the end of the world is to come, so nobody can watch this video, read what I put above and dismiss it out of hand. It is not my aim to fear, cause anger, just debate, and see what people think. Here is the video. Read above, watch this and tell me something isn’t going on on our planet. What is it? Can science call it? Can God and Religion call it? THIS IS THE MAIN VIDEO BELOW!! All I offer here is debate to a very clever group people. I dismissed all this in 2010, then things got worse. And they are getting worse. Another Asteroid is to fly close in three weeks. 6 dormant earthquakes have woken up, the ring of fire, the pacific rim is moving, we can’t deny this, we need to ask question and see where it takes us The Ring Of Fire, the pacific shelf, taken today, red, are earthquakes JUST today
There is MUCH, MUCH more, but the blog is turning into a book, we can’t look the other way, laugh it off, or say “This is normal” So, Science people, Religious people, what is this?
Strange noises like a trumpet or something turning, coming from the sky, all over the world, go look, go research, I did
If this was a Movie I was presenting to you here, it would be a BLOCKBUSTER !!!
ShaunyNews Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Shaunynews/
My Chronic pain group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/699321140156812/
Ace News Chat: https://acechatnews.wordpress.com/
Ace Scotland & Independence News: https://standupscotland.wordpress.com/
Ace News Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/acenewsservices/
The Celtic Network : http://thecelticnetwork.com/
ShaunyNews Paper: https://paper.li/ShaunyNews/1428021484
SNP Official: http://www.snp.org/