A huge big thank you to willowdot21 @ http://willowdot21.wordpress.com for this award. All awards I appreciate, this one I really like. So thank you again. They mentioned we met only recently, but I think we can both relate to things we both speak or blog about. Great blog, so PLEASE, everyone go check out the blog!!
RULES (NOTHING TOO DIFFICULT)
1. As usual a big thank you and a link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Mention 5 things you would like to do with your life, no matter how mad or tame.
3. Nominate six bloggers and say why they have left their mark on you. Hence the name “The Thank You Award”
4. let them know.
5. Say a big THANK YOU TO EVERYONE ON WORDPRESS!!
Five things I would like to do with my life, no matter how mad or tame
1. Go into Space “Although I need to get over my fear of flying :-)”
2. Have one sensual night with Kylie Minogue, just one night
3. End all world wars and cure all illness’s on the planet (I am a dreamer me)
4. Spend a year in Cairo and study ancient Egypt
5. Build a time machine and go back and forward in time.
I now Nominate 6 bloggers who I say “Thank you” to, as the award is to say thank you. And I will give reasons, not all are for particular blogs, just “Thank You”
7. And That’s All She Wrote! – http://michelledicken.wordpress.com/ – I added a 7th, I was thinking, then just did. This person has shown me nothing but care and understanding. And we share stories about various things. She also taught me a good lesson once. I had to have this blogger in the list
PLEASE VISIT ALL THESE PEOPLE !! And sorry for adding a 7th!! I had to…
I could have named several more. But I could only pick 6 to say “Thank you” to, but I added one more, I had to. This is the rule of the award. And a good award to have. For someone to thank you for something, or to know you are making someone smile (I am talking about willowdot21 here) and laugh, through issues in their life, is a great thing.
To everyone I know on Word press, “YES YOU, IF YOU ARE READING THIS” – Thank you for making my Word press Family a good one. I try to be honest and caring and be “Shaun” and from friends and family who read this, they tell me I am being me, so I thank them also for assuring me I am not selling myself short. I thank you all for the 23 awards I have got in the short 3 months I have blogged here. I have had this blog page 6 months, but the first 3 months or so I did 3/4/5 blogs a month. Only the last 3, I have done 40/50 blogs a month.
So thank you all, for listening to my inend drivel, and (I hope) realising I am being as honest and caring and helpful a person can be, I come here as me, and speak like me. When I am not here, I am just Shaun, Dad, Husband, Brother, Uncle and more and I live the way I write. Truthfully, with passion and with love and I do care, deeply about many things.
My only hatred is hatred itself. It is an emotion I can’t understand. Why people go out of their way to hate. I have seen it all my life in various forms to various people.
Anyway, thanks again for the award. Well done the 7 people above, and the person who nominated me. I have not have known them long here, but I feel like I have known them longer 🙂