Below is a blog I did almost 5 years ago now. I knew at the time the Tory Eton Class were being groomed to run our Country. Many of the titles have changed of course. But check who is all there. Now tell me this wasn’t meant say, 20 years ago.. Groomed for Power! This is where I did it first in 2010 http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread570729/pg
Eye opener this isnt it.
We have all heard stories of people being brough up, to rule, or be given high profile jobs..
I think thise pictures speaks a thousand words.
Here they are all at Eton in thier early days…
(1) the Hon. Edward Sebastian Grigg, the heir to Baron Altrincham of Tormarton and current chairman of Credit Suisse (UK)
(2) David Cameron – Prime Minister of Britain
(3) Ralph Perry Robinson, a former child actor, designer, furniture-maker
(4) Ewen Fergusson, son of the British ambassador to France, Sir Ewen Fergusson and now at City law firm Herbert Smith
(5) Matthew Benson, the heir to the Earldom of Wemyss and March
(6) Sebastian James, the son of Lord Northbourne, a major landowner in Kent
(7) Jonathan Ford, the-then president of the club, a banker with Morgan Grenfell
(8) Boris Johnson, the-then president of the Oxford Union, now Lord Mayor of London
9) Harry Eastwood, the investment fund consultant
(1) George Osborne, now the Shadow Chancellor;
(2) writer Harry Mount, the heir to the Baronetcy of Wasing and Mr. Cameron’s cousin;
(3) Chris Coleridge, the descendant of Samuel Taylor Coleridge, the son of Lloyds’ chairman David Coleridge, the brother of Conde Nast managing director Nicholas Coleridge
(4) German aristocrat and managing consultant Baron Lupus von Maltzahn,
(5) the late Mark Petre, the heir to the Barony of Petre;
(6) Australian millionaire Peter Holmes a Cour;
(7) Nat Rothschild, the heir to the Barons Rothschilds and co-founder of a racy student paper with Harry Mount
(8) Jason Gissing, the chairman of Ocado supermarkets.
Two figures on left of (6) and (7) were blacked out before the photo was released, causing wild allegations. Their identities are yet unknown. My top contenders (based on the influence in the City, the Athenaeum and their Oxford prominence) include:
(1) the Hon. Michael Gove, Shadow Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families, former president of the Oxford Union and “one-man think-tank”
(2) the Hon. Adam Bruce, the son of the Earl of Elgin and incumbent Unicorn Pursuivant of Arms
(3) the Hon. Edward Vaizey, the son of Lord Vaizey and the Shadow Minister for Culture
(4) the founder of Think Tank Policy Exchange, and conservative activist Nicholas Boles
(5) Steven Hilton, the director of strategy for Cameron and godfather of Cameron’s children
Jobs for the boys, and people being BORN into power and being brought up to be in positions of power.
Crazy isnt it.
Fibro/Chronic Pain: https://www.facebook.com/groups/699321140156812/
Scot2Scot: Site for all areas: http://www.scot2.scot/
Scot2Scot Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/scot2.scot/
Ace News Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/acenewsservic